Monday, October 25, 2021

REPENTANCE, STOP THE VIOLENCE

REPENTANCE, STOP THE VIOLENCE... If I Ruled the info world the resounding message to devil worship would be hot coming in straight off the presses, a reversal all of evil measure for measure and similar messes, I would revisit devilish deeds, as a fraudulent practice, If I Ruled the info world the resounding message to lucifer would be crystal clear, there is no place no place for you right here, if I ruled the info world fear no evil, thy rod and staff comfort me, there's a message If I Ruled the info world, Thou shalt not kill of ill-will, however protect yourself @ all times, your innocence still, the honest to Goodness truth, shall reveal. Repentance, stop the violence if I ruled the info world breaking would be, Heaven is right here on Earth to a material degree...

No comments :

Post a Comment